Our soaps are fabulous. Silky, moisturizing, incredible. We've had so many people tell us that they no longer need lotions or creams after washing. We attribute that to the various butters and oils we use. Our soaps are a good size: 4.5-5 oz. at full cure. That's a great bar of soap! Also check out our gift bags, located in the soap section!
- 1 cup fresh or ¾ cup dried elderberries
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp fresh sliced ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon or ½ cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 cup raw honey
- Place elderberries, water, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Remove from heat and using a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth, strain out mixture. Transfer liquid to a jar and stir in 1 cup of honey.
- Keep in the fridge sealed for 2-3 weeks.