Our soaps are fabulous. Silky, moisturizing, incredible. We've had so many people tell us that they no longer need lotions or creams after washing. We attribute that to the various butters and oils we use. Our soaps are a good size: 4.5-5 oz. at full cure. That's a great bar of soap! Also check out our gift bags, located in the soap section!
We offer this wonderful hour long class for Girls Scouts age 8 and up. NOTE: At least one troop leader must be present with the girls as well.
We can accommodate this on an evening that works best for your group, preferably somewhere between the hours of 6 and 8 pm, with the latest start time at 7 pm.
What you get:
- A lesson on melt and pour soap and information on what makes some melt and pour soaps stand out above the others;
- Choice of a variety of molds to pour your soaps into (we have hearts, flowers, Tree of Life, and many more!
- A variety of fragrance and color choices
- 3+ finished soaps (depending on how many ounces you use - we give you 10 ounces of soap!) made by the girl scouts and packaged with packaging that we provide
- A handout that includes how to create your soap, packaging ideas and where to find the best melt and pour ingredients, including fragrances and colorants.
- A night out with your troop, doing something fun at a relaxed pace
- 20% off coupon to be used for purchase of any products in our store
How to Reserve Your Time:
Contact us either via email at email@example.com or call us at 248-396-9614
What We Need from You Prior to Your Gathering:
- A set date;
- Number of girls and names (we can accommodate up to 8);
- Payment by each person no later than 4 days before your gathering (see below on how to pay)
How Your Attendees Pay for this Event:
Simply click on the payment button and pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express for your slot. Because we will have the guest list ahead of time (see above paragraph), we will be able to check off who has paid.
We cannot provide refunds for these events but can reschedule to another date for you if we have at least 3 days' notice (72 hours) so please be sure you and your group are interested in our class before booking.